Tips, Tricks and tutorial for getting your aadhar card and number ready within your first try is what this tutorial is all about. We are giving you easy steps to learn how to get your identification without any hassle. If you are new to this, don’t worry we have you covered. People who are unable to gather more info must follow us for all aadhar card related queries. We explain all the step by step information precisely and concisely.
|Aadhar Card in Uttar Pradesh|
Coming to the state Uttar Pradesh, which is one of the biggest states in India with highest population and the most diverse too. You can expect anything and everything with that kind of multicultural ethnicity. The government and politics of the state have often influenced the entire country with its positives and negatives.
If you are a resident and need unique identification like License, voter id and UIDAI aadhar card now, there is a set procedure our government and its officials have introduced.
Adhar Card in Uttar Pradesh State:
Before we move to steps on how to get your aadhar card in Uttar Pradesh UP, you must actually be familiar about the enrollment centers and the area you belong to. There are major towns and cities of the state that have hundreds of aadhar card enrollment centers, but it is a different story when you move to villages and remote places.
Not every nook and corner of UP especially that is near the borders is very well equipped with such centers and government facilities. Often people residing in these areas suffer more. But if they are ambitious there are plenty of opportunities in the nearby district or town.
You May Also Like: Documents Require for Aadhar
Process of Getting Aadhaar Card in Uttar Pradesh:
Uttar Pradesh aadhar card application is similar to that of any other state. These are the steps you must follow from beginning to end and you will get your aadhar card cent percent. We urge you to read and repeat for other family members too.
- Get your birth and address proofs for identification
- Go to nearest enrollment center if you do not have in your village, visit nearby district or some bigger town than yours. It will definitely have.
- All you need is the two documents and be present inside the centre. Rest will be taken care by the employees of UIDAI
- Get your photograph and bio metric finger prints scanned. This will be for the record of the government and you will be given a unique number
- In case you want to check the status of your aadhar card, go ahead and make sure you are noting down the enrollment ID given that time.
If this is the first time you are applying for aadhar card in Uttar Pradesh state, you must follow the steps. Any doubts you can ask us in the comments. We wish you all the best in getting your aadhar card.