Any resident of India, NRI’s or any foreign citizen who is living in India can apply for Aadhar. If a person is applying for UID card, he/she must be physically present at the Aadhar Enrolment Centre of his/her city. Eventually, the government has made it mandatory for all citizens, but children who are under 3 years do not have to give the biometric data and their Aadhar card will not be associated with their parents. One has to be atleast 5 years old to register his/her UID card with biometric details.
People who don’t have Aadhar card can apply either through nearby Unique Identification card enrollment centre or they can arrange an online appointment for their UID cards going to any enrollment centre. Meanwhile, they have to provide mobile numbers to receive updates and to change your Aadhar card details.
How to get Aadhar in your Town, City, and Village in Jharkhand State?
We all are acknowledged to the fact that nowadays Aadhar cards are linked to almost every government welfare schemes such as direct cash transfers, jobs, scholarships etc. So it is necessary for one to give correct details while applying for an Aadhar card, otherwise, you will face the consequences later on.
In Jharkhand, you can easily get it through UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India), which is a central Government body authorised to issue Aadhar’s to all the citizens of the country. Firstly, you have to determine that you are eligible for Aadhar card or not, then you need to select your desired enrolment centre at the UIDAI portal. After getting the appointment and visiting the enrollment centre for biometric, your Aadhar card application will be processed.Youwill receive your UID card within two to three months.
Process of getting your own Aadhar UIDAI in Jharkhand:
- Determine whether you can apply online for an Aadhar card or not.
- For Jharkhand data is collected by UIDAI. So you need to locate and book an appointment at the nearest enrollment centre.
- Once located, visit the enrollment centre with one Proof of Identity (PoI), and one Proof of Address (PoA).
- Fill up the enrollment form which you’ll get at the enrollment centre. Do not give any false details because it may get you into trouble later on.
- One can also link their bank accounts with their Aadhar card to enjoy the benefits of several government schemes, for this, you need to carry your updated Bank Passbook with yourself, however, it is not mandatory to link your account with your UID.
- Additionally, the process of enrollment includes fingerprint scanning, iris scanning and taking a photograph. The entire process of enrollment takes 10-15 minutes, after which you’ll be given an enrolment slip.
- The details are processed in 60-90 days to prevent errors and duplications. If all the details are correct an Aadhar number will be sent to you through SMS, and also your printed Aadhar card will be sent to your address through Speed-Post within a period of 3-5 weeks.
However, one can apply for his/her Aadhar card anywhere in India, irrespective of their state of origin. Good luck for your new Aadhar application. Let us know about your questions and issues in the comment section below.